An All Inclusive holiday to Cape Verde promises an unforgettable experience full of enjoyment! Be completely pampered as all meals and drinks are included when you choose this option. You won’t have to worry about where to have each meal or manage your budget. An All Inclusive holiday to Cape Verde Islands is synonymous with carefree holiday fun! Enjoy the ultimate carefree holiday experience in the beautiful islands of Cape Verde with an All Inclusive package that meets all your needs!
Advantages All Inclusive holidays in Cape Verde
An All Inclusive holiday in Cape Verde offers numerous benefits that will make your holiday much more enjoyable. Because, of course, that is what you have holidays for. The main advantage is that you do not have to worry about planning meals and activities. Where will you have breakfast? Do any shopping needs to be done? Where are we going to eat out in the evening? This is something you do not have to worry about. With an All Inclusive holiday, breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared for you and all you have to do is sit down at the table and enjoy delicious dishes. Between meals, you can treat yourself to tasty snacks. Meals are included in the price, meaning you don’t have to worry about extra costs for eating out. You will have a clear picture of your holiday budget in advance, making your trip financially predictable and attractive.
What is included during your All Inclusive holiday in Cape Verde can vary depending on the specific hotel or resort you stay in. It is therefore advisable to always check the details of your booked All Inclusive package with the respective establishment. Generally, but not always, an All Inclusive holiday in Cape Verde includes the following:
- Accommodation: you will obviously get a comfortable place to stay, such as a hotel room or flat.
- Meals: this can include breakfast, lunch and dinner, and sometimes snacks in between. Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are often included during meals.
- Drinks: All Inclusive may include alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, both in the restaurant and at the hotel bars.
- Activities: some resorts offer free access to sports facilities, such as swimming pools, fitness centres, and recreational activities such as surfing and other water sports.
- Entertainment: there may be shows and entertainment programmes to which you have free access.
- Children’s facilities: many All Inclusive resorts offer kids’ clubs and activities for young travellers.
In short, an All Inclusive holiday in Cape Verde combines luxury, convenience and cost savings for an unforgettable holiday experience.
On which islands do you find All Inclusive resorts?
The All Inclusive resorts are spread across the various islands of the Cape Verde archipelago. Most resorts are located on the islands with the most tourist facilities. These are the islands of Sal and Boavista. Sal is one of the most popular islands and it offers a has several All Inclusive resorts right on the beautiful beaches. Boavista is the island is known for its pristine beaches and is home to several All Inclusive resorts that excel in luxury and hospitality. Here you can relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
Discover All Inclusive holidays >