Gorgeous beaches, a nice (surf) breeze, nice temperatures, a desert with oases and a rich marine life with whales, rays and turtles. That is Boavista. Below a video showing an impression of the island of Boavista. Enjoy!
From above you can see how the island of Sao Boavista looks like. In the video below you get a good impression of some beautiful places on Boavista. Such as the beautiful beaches, the sand dunes of the Viana desert and the special flora and fauna. Underneath the video you can read which images are displayed at what time.
- The Spanish shipwreck Cabo Santa Maria stranded in 1968 on the coast of Boavista (from minute 3.13)
- The Morro Negro lighthouse located on a wide 150 meter high hill in the east of the island (from minute 3.47)
- Dune area of the Viana desert (from minute 4.09)
- Small oases with lots of green and water (from minute 4.17)
- A hidden waterfall (from minute 4.37)
- Bulb whales (from minute 4.48)
- Turtle eggs and tortoises (from minute 5.43)
- The beautiful starry sky of Boavista (from minute 6.13)
- Diving and the underwater world with tortoises and rays (from minute 6.35)
- One of the many (kite) surf spots (from minute 8.06)
- Chimney of the old ceramics factory (from minute 8.55)
Author video. Camara Municipal BV